As I was putting up my new website, I looked back at my final year project as an undergraduate student. I realized I have forgotten most of the technical details and found many programming mistakes that I made in the implementation. It has been an interesting exercise to go retro and reflect a bit on the project So I decided to write a short blog post about it.
As my course project for CS848 Graph Analytics and Data Management in my last term at the University of Waterloo, I did an empirical study on the page cache component of Neo4j, an open-source graph database system. Here is a somewhat lengthy blog post about it :)